New to Early Years Foundation Stage Profile
Key Stage: Early Years and Key Stage 1
Tutor(s): Sarah Jarvis
Who is it for?
Early Years Practitioners, EY Teachers, EY Teaching Assistants, Year 1 Teachers
What are the benefits?
An in-depth look at the early learning goals and the exemplification materials to support practitioners making their judgements for children at the end of foundation stage.
The aims of the course are:
● to establish a good working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Profile documentation and legal requirements
● to be aware of guidance materials to support making accurate judgements within the EYFSP
● to understand how the observation, assessment and planning cycle in EY supports the EYFSP
● to understand the expectations of the expected standard and how to complete the EYFSP
Any documents that delegates should download prior to course:
● EYFSP Handbook 2023
● Any available exemplification materials