Maximising the potential of disadvantaged/more able pupils
Key Stage: Primary and Secondary Phases
Tutor(s): Vanessa Housley
Who is it for?
Leaders responsible for challenge for disadvantaged/more able pupils
What are the benefits?
Attendees will have a clearer understanding of evidence-based effective practice to improve outcomes for disadvantaged more able pupils via:
● Academic extension
● Curriculum enrichment
● Personal development
● Removal of financial barriers
● Monitoring and evaluation
Attendees will have the opportunity to apply this learning to their own school, and consider their next steps for school improvement
● To strengthen the identification of disadvantaged more able pupils
● To share a whole school approach to improving outcomes for disadvantaged more able pupils
● To share a range of evidence-based strategies which can support more able disadvantaged pupils effectively
This is a virtual event and will take place on Microsoft Teams, you will be provided with a link to join upon booking.