EYFS Assessment Moderation Partnerships (AMPs)
Key Stage: Early Years
Tutor(s): Brogan Fraser-Standaloft, Caroline Fisher, Sarah Jarvis, School based moderators
Who is it for?
Early Years Leaders, Early Years Practitioners, Early Years Teachers, Early Years Teaching Assistants Assessment Leaders, Subject Leader, Nursery Practitioners and Managers
What are the benefits?
The aims of the course are:
Assessment and Moderation Partnerships (AMPs) meetings are an essential for all Early Years Practitioners to support accurate early years assessment and to support and strengthen partnerships between schools and settings.
The aims of the meeting are:
● To establish a good understanding of the statutory requirements for the completion of summative assessments
● To develop an understanding of how a variety of assessments can be used to inform planning
● To foster a positive environment in which to discuss and debate assessment to ensure accuracy
● To share key developments and government messages with regard to statutory assessment requirements
Any documents that delegates should download prior to course:
● Early Years Exemplification Materials (Downloaded from the internet)
● Early Years Profile Handbook
Please book a place on each termly meeting.
Session one Tuesday 15th November 2022 or Wednesday 16th November 2022
Session two Tuesday 7th March 2023 or Wednesday 8th March 2023
Session three Tuesday 9th May 2023 or Wednesday 10th May 2023